Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Various Licks... :)

Apsen isn't quite as exploring with her cute little tongue as her adorable cousin & friend Chloe is, but...when it comes to "good eatin", Aspen is quite to stick it out!!
 
This is whipped topping...I can't remember why I gave her some, but there had to be a good reason...I don't even remember why I had(have) it in the house. (Sandie so badly wanted a lick too.)
 
 
I have no doubt in this picture, that Aspen was saying, "mmmm, gooood" just as she so frequently does with such yummy things.
 
 
While I (mommy) went to Aunt Becky's Baby Shower, Daddy & Uncle Ruben took her to Chickfila...and then Uncle Ruben got Aspen her own Ice Cream cone too....Mommy arrived just in time to watch the mess unfold. (How come mommy's always show up then?!)
 

 
This was our bake night during an out of town football game. We made pumpkin pies & persimmon cookies. Aspen enjoyed licking the cookie batter off the mixer blade...don't worry, it was eggless.
 


 
Again, my pregnancy brain fails me...I am not sure what she was enjoying in these pictures...looks like either more whipped topping, or ice cream. :)
 

 
I'm so very thankful for our precious little girl!! She certainly keeps us smiling over here, especially when she's trying new foods, espcially the sweet kind!

No comments:

Post a Comment