Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Cookies!!!

This post is more for my remembrance, than for ya'll. :) This Christmas, we did cookies for Brian's staff, the church staff, and a few sweet friends. I did a large Christmas tree with the family name, then smaller trees with each family members name. A little baggie of snowflakes...I added more detail after this picture was taking -- it needed some TLC. The 'JOY' cookies weren't how I wanted them, but turned out cute... PTL!










Thanks M for helping me with these -- all the texts, emails, advice, support...I sincerely/seriously couldn't and wouldn't have done this without you!

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you are so welcome! You took my tips and advice and RAN with it - creating something entirely your own! I'm so proud of you!! They look awesome and I know the families appreciated them.

    ReplyDelete