Wednesday, February 26, 2014

We're back!

Where does the time go?! I know ya'll probably think I've fallen off the face of the earth...guess what?! I haven't. :) So, I'll try to get you up to speed....

Here are just some random pictures that were taken in January.

Aspen taking up most the bed after I got up. I was reading my Bible, then went to shower....she made herself comfy...looks like she was reading it herself!


Eliana trying to figure out this new yummy food - a pretzel.


Aspen wanting her picture taken too.


Enjoying the sunshine & swings!


After walking at the mall one day, we stopped and used our Cinn@bon Coupons! It was Sssooooo yummy! :) Definitely worth every calorie!!



Precious Eliana


Aspen showing me that her boots match her outfit.


Aspen was supposed to be taking a nap, but kept getting out of her room, or crying or something non-sleep related. She got quiet, so I went to check on her. I couldn't find her, and it kinda scared me, then I looked down and saw her...she just 'crashed' evidently! 


Eliana's biggest fan!


No comments:

Post a Comment