Friday, May 2, 2014

Bubbles!

Some precious friends sent the girls 2 boxes full of FUN presents for them. Our girls are officially spoiled. They had such a blast opening each wrapped gift, then getting to play with it! Not to mention playing with the boxes the gifts came in. Among the gifts, were bubbles -- galore! Seriously ya'll! :) Bubble to blow, Bubble guns, bubble wands...and a bubble machine. It's been the. perfect. thing. So, thank you sweet friends! You'll see the other fun gifts throughout posts to follow I'm sure! 

Testing out the bubble machine for the first time...






Trying it herself...




Swinging with Daddy after the bubbles stopped.

I have a bin in my kitchen that is full of 'bubble's' and easily assessable. If I hadn't of just scrubbed my kitchen floor, I'd let the girls blow bubbles in the kitchen!  Course...maybe it'd help keep it clean too. ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment