Saturday, July 26, 2014

Uncle Oscar's Party

These pictures also aren't the best...but, it was a special evening.

Uncle Oscar, Dad Moreno's brother, and best friend, had his 60th birthday party. Pretty much, if not all for sure, the Moreno family was there. From the looks of it, us Moreno's mostly kept our composures over all, but I can say personally --- I just wanted to sit and cry. It was odd to be there and not have Dad there too. He would have LOVED that party. It was especially hard to not cry when the family talked about Dad and the fun times he and Oscar had had, or how much he was missed. Lots of deep breaths, and extra blinking -- thankfully, my mascara didn't run... It was a very sweet, happy time for the family -- but, I missed Dad, and I know everyone else did too.

The girls had such a fun time playing...mostly spinning around. They were so happy!






Giving kisses!

Happy (very belated) birthday Uncle Oscar!

No comments:

Post a Comment