Monday, February 20, 2012

The Banana

Thursday night of the Convention in San Antonio was a little crazy. Mom & I has spent the day shopping, and Aspen had even gotten a decent afternoon nap. We met up with Brian around 4 or 5 I believe, and I has planned on going back to our hotel before it got too late to walk back by myself, but I lost track of time, thus were stuck....

Brian & his staff had a meeting in the Grand Hyatt, so Aspen & I found a little spot overlooking the busy street below and waiting for the meeting to end. To pass the time, I fed Aspen HEB cheerios and a banana. I enjoyed snacking on the cheerios too; when Aspen realized I was eating her cheerios, she started sharing the ones in her hand with me. She'd reach over & want to put it in my mouth. So sweet.... After awhile, I started to tell her to eat it...which she would...for a few seconds, then she'd take it out, and offer it to me again. :) Thus my dilemma was, "I teach her to share, and now I'm refusing her sharing, and telling her no." We ate all our cheerios that night, and moved on to the banana.... Aspen LOVES!!!!! Bananas. I snapped a few pictures of her enjoying it, thinking you might think it was cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment