Monday, February 20, 2012

Friday of TMEA

On Friday, we just hung around during the day.... Aspen stayed in her stroller alot. Brian has a few concerts to attend, but in-between we followed my parents through the exhibits & visited with other friends. Aspen loved PawPaw carrying her around in the exhibit hall...and I think he enjoyed showing her off to lots of his band friends...

Friday evening we were able to meet up with our dear friends, Jessica & David!!! We met them at Alamo Cafe, then fellowshipped more at their home afterwards. Thank you Jessica & David for such a great time! And for the tea!!! :D I wish I'd taken pictures!!!

On Saturday, we visited another good friend of Brian's, then saw his cousin Lucy. Again, no pictures (at least on my phone that I can post...they're on my camera.) We had wonderful visits though!

The trip was great, and we look forward to going back...probably to the convention this summer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment