Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A couple candids

We have been busy lately, but I haven't taken many pictures! :( The first picture here was at church. There is a basket of blankets for anyone who is cold; evidently Aspen discovered it, and climb in. I didn't see it myself, but someone snapped a picture for me.

The second is kinda pitiful... Aspen has been sick this week...running a temperature on Sunday evening, and some of Monday. So, we decided to have a family movie night last night since Aspen wasn't up for much else. We watched Dumbo. :) Aspen had received it as a Christmas present, and we finally got around to watching it. She loved the fun music & made it through about 30 minutes worth...course, that includes getting on & off the couch multiple times! It was fun though! In the picture you can see she how she likes to wear her pajamas! Silly girl, she always pulls that one arm out of the sleeve. Aspen started doing that around January, and I thought it was because she was hot...now I think it's because it's fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment