Monday, April 16, 2012

Resurrection Sunday

Easter was pretty non-stop for us, but was so special to celebrate our Lord Rising again!

We went to our church that morning, then to the McDonald's for lunch. Mom prepared a delicious spread complete with Aunt Ginger's Asparagus and Granny Strait's Mac & Cheese! After lunch, the girls has fun searching for empty Easter eggs...they were empty, just as the tomb was early that morning, years ago. :D

After that, we headed to Galveston to celebrate with the Moreno's! :) It was a nice evening, hanging out on the back patio just visiting. Mom had homemade fried chicken, pea salad & corn! Great job Mom! Mom & Dad Moreno had a piñata for the grandkids to bust earlier in the day, but Nanny saved a few things back for Aspen! :) I somehow didn't take pictures in Galveston! :( I think I may have a few on my camera, just not my phone...I'll try to do better!

In the last picture, the one of the McDonald Granddaughters... Brian thinks Aspen is making a Meagen face. And, I'll be honest, there's a picture of me looking very similar when I was little... So, to you who wonder who Aspen looks like, she favors both of us, it varies from facial expression to facial expression. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment