Friday, April 11, 2014

Hey Friends!!

Okay ya'll, I know it's been far to quiet on here the past month...really since December! I can explain why, but, then it might just seem like excuses... I will say though, I've been working very hard trying to completely 2 family photobooks - one for our 4th year, and one for Eliana's 1st year... Plus, the time I usually reserve for blogging, has been given to ministry the past 2 months since we've been needing to help a family at our church. It's been a profitable time, but, I've missed keeping ya'll up to date on the the daily Minutes of us Moreno's! 

We don't really have anything new to share, just keeping on doing the daily things our Lord sends our way... We are in the process of preparing for a Garage Sale though... Hoping/Praying to raise extra money to put towards vacation this year!! YAY!! So -- If any of you have any items you want to donate to the cause, I will gladly come pick it up from you. Seriously! I'm collecting all kinds of stuff. :)

I just finished uploading all my pictures....Goodness! I didn't realize how much I have to post!! Ya'll better hang on...there will probably be a flood of posts coming soon... Stay tuned! 


Happy Smilies to tied you over until I can do some real blogging! 

No comments:

Post a Comment