Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Fun Day

In October, Mom McDonald & I were able to have a nice mother/daughter day, thanks to Mom Moreno. :) We went shopping for the girls, then dropped by a couple resale shops. Then, ended up at the Cheesecake Factory, and was finally able to use the gift card I've been saving since Christmas! Lunch was yummy, and the cheesecake perfect! :) 


We appreciated Mom Moreno watching the girls SO much!! We also brought her back some cheesecake. :) And as a added bonus, I was able to have such a sweet visit with Mom Moreno afterwards too. :) It was such an encouraging day to me! I'm so very thankful for both my Moms. They're continually encouraging, helping, and blessing me! 

I love you both, and praise the Lord I'm in both your families! I've got the best Moms! :D 



No comments:

Post a Comment