Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Flower, Pretty Flower! :)

Do you ever wonder why the Lord made women (men too, but mostly women) to love flowers? I've been thinking about that the last couple days and have decided that I'm clueless. Maybe it's the intricate design of each one, perhaps the nice fragrance, or the bright, encouraging colors. I don't know, but I like 'em. I'm SO grateful the Lord created beautiful flowers that are so cheery! They make me smile, and maybe even relax a little. Flowers remind me of several verses in the Bible...there's one in Matthew where Jesus was speaking and said, "...consider the lilies of the field; how they grow: they toil not neither do they spin: and yet I say unto you, that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these." Our heavenly Father cares for the tiniest of flowers....just think! if He cares that much about little flowers, how much MORE He cares for you & me.

No comments:

Post a Comment