Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Wii

Last year, when Brian & I were super earlier newlyweds, and had time, we borrowed & conquered the nintendo game Super Mario Brothers. It was fun for me as I used to play the game with my brothers when I was little...more like watch them, but, oh well. All those hours of watching the guys finally paid off as I remembered most the hidden secrets and was able to impress my new husband. Lol The wii game has more tricks & stuff that the older version didn't have, but all the secrets remained the same. Anyway, this week Brian was SO sweet & surprised me by bringing the game home for us to play again. It's been a fun teamwork thing for us to do...most the time anyway...I tend to mess him up sometimes, to which I quickly say "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" He's a good sport and generally laughs it off. :) We get lots of laughs out if it.

We typically don't play our wii very often really...we go through our spurts. As a bachelor, Brian became a pro, so I try to play some with him as I know he likes me too, and once I do, it really is fun...and Mario games I can kinda handle. This week our game time has been after Aspen goes to bed, which I love, mainly because that means she's not just sitting "watching tv." lol (I know, I'm weird about that.) After Brian cut the grass this morning, he showered & then finished cooling off by playing the wii, while Aspen rolled around on the floor. I was busy in the kitchen as the Lord had abundantly multiplied my time and I was getting tons done! (PtL!!)I decided to check in on Aspen...when I looked over this is what I saw... :) lol I laughed, and decided it wouldn't kill her on occasion.

1 comment: