Sunday, March 4, 2012

Marble Slab

Friday night Brian surprised us, and decided to take us to get ice cream! He chose Marble Slab, and I was excited. We haven't gotten ice cream in a very long while....probably since last summer. This was the first time we've gone since Aspen has been old enough for ice cream too...I hadn't planned on letting her have some, but those taste testing spoons were just too cute to not give her a little bit...then, she realized you could "bite" it; her version of lick. So, we treated her too, and shared a little bit of ours with her. I don't think she cared whose ice cream she liked best, but, I think she favored Brian's since it was Banana flavored. :) Mine was Cookie Dough flavored...I loved that it was all flavored that, and didn't just have chunks of cookie dough!

Hope you enjoy the pictures. The third one is my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment