Saturday, July 14, 2012

My little "Herd"

Yesterday was "dress like a cow, get free food" day at Chick-fil-A. :) A sweet friend from church told me about it last year, and the tradition began! It's worth the feeling of stupidity you get when you first step out of your car...once inside, there's typically a whole "herd" of people just like you. ;) My husband is sweet to put up with my craziness, and love for good deals...and delicious food. It saves him money too! Hope you enjoy the pictures....they're not the best. I have more on my camera. Our friend Ruben went with us too, but didn't want to look like a cow... Maybe one day I'll get around to posting the super cute picture of Ruben & Aspen that was taken...

2 comments:

  1. Y'all are so cute! I love your outfits. Thanks for sharing. *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute. I would totally dress like a cow for free Chick-fil-A, but we don't have one here. You are making me a little Jealous. Civility will eventually come to the Inland Northwest, when we moved here 12 years ago there was only 1 Walmart 45 min from where we moved, now there are 3 in the area, one is only 15 min. away. We just got a Hobby Lobby last year, and they are already building a second one. YEAH. Chick-fil-A will follow eventually...right?

    ReplyDelete