Monday, April 29, 2013

Aspen & Eliana


A few of the following pictures are some of my absolute favorite...

My tan child...doesn't she have a beautiful complex?! God does good... :) I think if there's anything I could possibly envy about my girls, it's their skin & eyelashes!!!



More tummy time... I LOVE this though. Aspen went and got her 'Aminals' (As she says) and set them up for Eliana to play with...



Then she lined them up SO perfectly!! And wanted to count them...


Worn out...we had put Aspen to bed...turned off the light, etc... Went to close her door and she had turned the light back on, and...notice she put her shoes on...


More tummy time...to show you how much Eliana moves...



I promise you...she does it all by herself! Sister doesn't help her, neither does Mommy.


No comments:

Post a Comment