Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Marble Slab - Eliana's First Visit

After a long day, we used the last little bit of our favorite BBQ restaurant gift card for dinner - then Brian wanted to surprise us and treat us to dessert. We went to Marbles Slab, and decided to share a Medium size cup. (which, the guy upgraded for us, w/o charging us extra!) I decided it didn't matter to me what ice cream we had, that I'd just let Brian pick that night...lol. I 'm not one to do crazy things - especially in terms of food, particularly when it might turn my mouth a different color! Well...my sweet, sweet husband chose THE ONE flavor I absolutely NEVER would've picked...we agreed on it, but I wouldn't of gotten outside of my comfort-zone on this one. Cotton Candy was the choice, and it was scooped up - with assorted sprinkles! Now, it had a really good flavor...I just didn't like the color. But, it was a ton of fun, and we made a wonderful memory. And, yes, I'd do it again! Thank you my love for a fun evening!


Blue tongues after just a couple bites...



Is it not a crazy color?!


Brian insisted he have a picture of me 





Eliana got her cotton candy ice cream the next day...



1 comment:

  1. What a fun, fun time! The blue is very becoming on all you brunettes!

    ReplyDelete