Thursday, April 11, 2013

Garage Sale

We helped run the garage sale to raise funds for our youth to go to camp this summer, or/and to go towards the missions trip to Nicaragua. It was fun, but certainly work - especially for the ones who really headed it up. I tried learning so I could 'take it over' in the future, but, I think I'm going to let Kim do most of it the planning, and I'll do the assisting. :) Thank you Kim & Dominque for all you did!



Notice Brian's pose...

I helped at the 'register'...

Sweet friends helping with Aspen 




The muscle behind the whole sale...


The planner of the sale...and helper

The Vari's chatting with Brian & Aspen on lunch break

Aspen was WORN out by the end of the day...she started the day at 6:30 a.m., played with Granny for a little bit since the sale was in Dickinson, but at 11 went to the sale with Mommy...she did great the whole time!

No comments:

Post a Comment