Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Memorial Day 2013

Brian was off on Memorial Day, and it was SO nice to have some fun family time. We had an easy breakfast, I did some baking while Brian slept in, then we headed out & did some clothes shopping. 

Trying to get a good picture of the girls...


Poor Eliana....lol

  
After stopping at one of my favorite stores, there was this horse to ride...Aspen had never riden one before, but asked SO very sweetly... We decided to splurge a little for her....


There's a particular pretzel bakery I've been wanting to treat Brian to, but we haven't had the opportunity. I had decided well in advance, that we were going to get a pretzel while shopping...it was really good too. :)


I wanted a picture of us, so I handed the camera to Aspen....I think if I'd given her another chance, she'd done even better, but Brian thought it was pretty cute.


After shopping, Aspen fell asleep in the van, so we did some driving around. Next, it was to Roni's for family time with the Moreno's. Jason did yet another fabulous job grilling...and Roni's side dishes we wonderful too! They had just purchased a slip & slide for the kids....Aspen absolutely loved it! I don't think she ever figured out how to actually slide, but...still had fun.




Brayden so sweetly played with her




Drinking the water...



Thank you Mom, Dad Moreno, and the Quijano's for a fun evening!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment