Tuesday, June 25, 2013

News Update!!!

I'm sure some of you think I've just forgotten about this blog, but I assure you, I have not!! I keep scheduling time to update, and then something crazy comes up. I'm trying to remember exactly what all has happened since I last updated, and there has just been a TON of every day occurrences, along with the typical craziness that seems to follow us Moreno's around. :)

This will need to be a short post, but wanted you all to know that I am trying to get caught up. Hopefully, I'll get ya'll up to speed this week. Please keep popping by. Thank you for your patience. In case you're wondering what has kept us so busy -- We were sick for a week, plus Father's Day, Youth Group activities - including a girls slumber party, a very fun family graduation party and....the biggest...a trip taken at a Italian Restaurant in Galveston...a very short trip, that ended flat on the parking lot pavement; poor Mom Moreno took this "trip" and is now slowing recovering from it. We'll be going to the Dr. tomorrow to check our her broken arm/elbow, and see how it's healing, etc.  Would appreciate your prayers for her as she recovers. I'll keep ya'll updated, and give you more behind the story...along with the rest of our life. Thank you for praying! 

Here's a quick couple pictures! 


No comments:

Post a Comment