Friday, June 28, 2013

Mommy's Helper

Aspen really has become my little helper. It's neat to see things from her perspective, it often makes me smile; and sometimes it's even convicting. 

I had a birthday cake order the first of June, and with the leftover batter, I made purple cupcakes for the McDonald May Birthday Party - specifically for Alyssa. Aspen must have seen me test check the large cake, because she began calling me, and pointing...this is what I found. 



"Mommy! Look!"


Big Helper! (you can also tell she helped me by putting her own shoes on...she usually intentionally puts them on wrong.)


I often caught Aspen here...the pack'nplay. She was never supposed to be in it, and it now has 'nice' dip in the bottom because of her. Her climbing in there with her sister though, was so sweet. (Eliana is now in her own room, and has been for a while now...big girl!)



No comments:

Post a Comment