Saturday, September 7, 2013

The Library

Aspen will be 3 in January, and I had yet to take her to the children's part of the library for some fun time... She never really asked, and I never pointed it out to her. I know I should have, but A) I felt I couldn't keep her quiet enough, and B) (brace yourselves!!!!) All I could think was -- Gross! GERMS!!!! Terrible, I know...but, I think of all the little hand that touch those fun, exciting books, and toys...I knew I had to get over it, but just wasn't quite ready yet. I'm pretty close to getting over my phobia, at least with Aspen... We'll see... I do want to 'educate' and allow my girls to experience the fun of learning and reading though!! :) Don't worry. :) 

So, here are just a couple pictures of our first 'fun' trip to the library.  



She loved it -- at least the puzzle part. I'd like to take her back with just her so we can read some books together, and not juggle poor Eliana -- as I try to keep toys that aren't ours getting into her little mouth. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment