Thursday, January 2, 2014

Zebra Cake

I've decided these stripes are more like tiger stripes, but because it's generally in black & white, the zebra gets credit for it. :) But, if you look closely at the animals, I think you'll see what I'm talking about.... This cake is Electric Pink, with black stripes... each tier is a separate flavor - strawberry, white or chocolate. The pictures did not capture the colors exactly right... Course, the gym floor and reflecting glass doesn't exactly help either... ;)

This cake was fun. Thanks again M for all the coaching & holding my hand. :)




Since I'm so far behind in my postings -- this was back in mid-December and it's not January -- HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think zebras and tigers share their stripes :) And the cake looks GREAT! You really rocked it.

    ReplyDelete