Saturday, March 8, 2014

Brian's Birthday - Part 2

Later on Brian's birthday...we got together with the Moreno's/Escobar's to celebrate Brian & Eliana's birthdays. Mom Moreno came and made Brian's favorite lasagna... 

Aspen LOVES black olives -- and discovered they're the perfect size for her fingers!


Mom abbreviated, but wrote 'Happy Birthday B & E!

Eliana hanging out with her phone & turtle

Helping Daddy open gifts

In memory of Dad, We had dipped ice cones for dessert -- and, I let Eliana have her first bite of ice cream -- at least to my knowledge. 



Wait - give it back!

Please?
 Mmmmm
 No!!!!!!! Give it back!!!
 Much better Mommy!




 "really! I'm eating my ice cream mom!"

Thank you Mom, Ruben & Mandy for making Brian's birthday extra special.
Happy much Belated birthday, My Love! I'm so thankful for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment