Monday, March 10, 2014

San Antonio Trip - Part 1

Brian needed to attend a band related workshop in San Antonio in February. We have some sweet friends out there who graciously offered to host us during our mini-trip business trip. I was THRILLED to be able to see my dear friend, and her precious family. (Thank you McLenn@n's for your hospitality and amazing fellowship!)

Eliana's first Family Road Trip -- (Youth Camp last year doesn't count!)


Aspen waited DAYS to be able to enjoy her Goldfish on the trip!


We went to a delicious hamburger joint for dinner as a thank you to our hosts!! The food was WONDERFUL and fellowship even better. I took on a several year old dare (since it'd been that long since I'd been to that particular hamburger place), and ordered a Bleu Cheese Burger. It was pretty good...okay, I was a little surprised I enjoyed it as much as I did. Thank you Mr. Shearer (:P) for that challenge so loooonnnggg ago!



R & E had a hard time sitting still long enough for us mommies to get their picture together...okay...R did just fine. It was totally E who had the wiggles. 


What?! Us?! We didn't do it!! 




I think R is one of the cutest baby boys! And, his personality matches perfectly. Keep up the great work raising him!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment