Thursday, October 2, 2014

August Birthdays - Part 2

So, after dinner we headed back to Roni's for dessert and the crafty gift I decided we'd attempt. I'd struggled with a gift for Mom, and after consulting with the other Mommies of the family, decided to make Nanny a canvas with all the grandkids handprints on it. We made a sunshine and wrote 'You are my Sunshine' on it, and we made a little butterfly from the great-grand baby's footprints. 

Getting ready...painting the circle for the sun.



The Handprints begin...we started with the oldest, and finished with the youngest... 


It was also R's birthday! Happy Birthday Sir!! I'm so honored to have you as my nephew. I'm proud of you!




 We left a space 'in the sun rays' for the grandchild who was absent....


A was super excited to do her hand...but sad when she could only do one...






Then it was E's turn....hers was a fail....but, there was enough room to do hers once more...and it still didn't work. The next day, I tried again in the little space remaining, and thankfully, it worked that time.




Our growing, adorable great niece!


Next it was time for dessert! B decided everyone needed to sing to him...


The Birthday Peeps





Cheeeeessseeeee! 


Fun Cousins!

Happy Birthday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment