Tuesday, September 30, 2014

August Birthdays!!


 In August, we were able to celebrate Mom Moreno's (And Ryler - but I'll say more on that later) Birthday! We met as a family at the restaurant of her choice, and had such nice time all together!

Mom, I'm so very sorry this isn't posted on your birthday. My goal was to do it, and make it an extra special day for you, and the wifi got away from me. Nevertheless....I do want you to know what a blessing and joy you are to my life. And how I praise God that you're my Mom. You'll never know all the ways you inspire and help me. You've taught me so very much, and I'm grateful for the wisdom you continually share with me. Thank you for blessing my life, and sharing your life with mine. You are an incredible woman, and having you as my Mom is a dream come true, answer to prayer, and blessing beyond words can express. 

Thank you also, for giving so much of your time, energy, finances, love, life,  and so very much more to raise the little boy, who became my husband. You did a great job raising him to be a man, and still a goofy kid at times. :) I'm so blest. You're encouragement and help to him before I came along, and even still has helped him so much. You're his mommy, and the special place in his heart for you will never leave. You've spoiled him in so many ways that I hear about so very often...and for that, I am very grateful too. I look forward to you still spoiling him, and getting in on it myself too! :)

You're love and investment into our girls is precious. I'm so grateful their Nanny is involved in their lives and loves them so much. I can't wait for them to continue growing and developing their relationship with you, and you teaching them as you've taught so many of us. 

A with her Nanny!



  I absolutely LOVE this picture of A...I think I need to get my photographer to do a little editing to make it even better for me. 


Sweet sisters


Happy very belated Birthday, Mom! I love you so very much!

~Meagen

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love and adore Aunt Lydia. When I was in high school, I used to spend hours on AOL instant messenger chatting with her and Bear

    ReplyDelete