Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Getting up to Speed...

Ok, the past several weeks have been crazy here, and I've been taking pictures of all the "exciting" things, just haven't blogged so, here's a quick run down.

I believe on the 10th, Aspen discovered a pumpkin at my parents house. She really enjoyed pulling at the stem, and trying to figure it out. It was really cute when she was standing next to it...that picture was blurry...

Next was Kelly Huffman's Bridal Shower cake. I was so proud of Brian for keeping the baby while I helped with the shower. He's such a good daddy! We went to dinner later with Ruben...that picture will be in the next post....

Aspen's first time having kiwi!!! I think she really liked it...unfortunately, she had a little diaper rash later, but she sure was happy eating it.

Last Tuesday, my Mom took me shopping & to lunch to celebrate my Spiritual Birthday. We had a special time together, and lunch at Gringo's was by far the best. We ended it by stopping to see Daddy at his office...Aspen enjoyed playing Patty-Cake with PawPaw.

Then, the 18th was one of my friends Birthday. I snapped that last picture of Aspen to text to her...it was just too cute to keep to myself.....

No comments:

Post a Comment