Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Birthday Tutu

Rebekah, (my sister...technically s-i-L, but whatever to that...) has officially gotten me out of my comfort zone, and I love it. For Aspen's birthday, Rebekah wants to take Aspen to get her picture taken. So, Rebekah is having fun planning out Aspen's little outfit. Rebekah has made this cute little onesie and found hairbows to match. In addition, we made a tutu to go with it all. It's something I'd never get out of my comfort zone to do myself, but think its fun and just need some spunk to get me there...so, thank you Rebekah for helping me. Now, we're going to have to do this with all the little girls the Lord may bless us with. Hmmm...maybe we shouldn't of out Aspen's name on the onesie after all.... ;-)

Today, as a last minute thing, we got together to work on it and another little project. It was fun getting the supplies, and seeing the Lord provide & answer other prayers! (I've been praying & shopping for "BOB Books" for A for her birthday... *Goodwill had the first set for $1.99!!) Anyway, after picking everything up we came home ate some yummy soup & fresh bread, and got busy on Little Miss' outfit. The Tutu turned our pretty cute... :) Just had to share some preview pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment