Saturday, January 7, 2012

Meagen's Birthday

My birthday was Wednesday, January 4th. It was such a fun, special day, which has kinda stretched all week. Brian took me to my favorite Mexican restaurant on Tuesday night, then we did a little window shopping afterwards. He's so sweet! On Wednesday, I received sweet texts, phone calls, emails, and birthday cards from my precious friends & family. (Thank you!!! :D) Each one brightened my day. Mama, Rebekah & Becky, along with Alyssa and Olivia (Becky's niece) met at my house around 10, then we headed to The Charleston Tea Room for lunch. It was SO fun! I loved being with my sisters & Mama! Aspen was really cute, chomping on the toasted, seasoned bread they for us to snack on until our food arrived. Rebekah has the waitress bring a little cake for me too...it was delicious, but I was so full!! Lol

After lunch, we ran by target, where Mama bought me a little curtain rod to hang some curtains up in my living & dining room. Then, we headed back to my house where we gave Aspen her first haircut! Yay!!!! :D I've been waiting to have people help me so I could cut her hair...I needed someone to hold & entertain her & someone to take pictures. Yet, somehow, I didn't get picture of it on my phone. Lol Rebekah had to leave to go get Annabel from school around 2:20, and Mama stayed to visit with me for a little bit. We had a really sweet time of sharing...

Around 5, my sweet cousin, Kaleena, brought me a birthday cake!! :D She was so sweet to do that for me. I meant to take a picture. :( It's a delicious spice cake with a extra special sauce. Mmmmm....looking forward to having another piece after dinner!!!

That night, we had dinner at church since I'm kinda helping in Awana for the time being... Our Awana Commander, Bro. Chris, had everyone at dinner sing Happy Birthday to me, and also the class I've been helping with.

I had an extra special birthday! Thank you to everyone for honoring me in a extra special way!

No comments:

Post a Comment