Thursday, May 3, 2012

Granny & Nanny Fun

Last Saturday was super busy for me, so Aspen was shipped off to Granny & Paw Paw's, then after that Aspen, Mommy & Daddy went to Nanny & PoPo's for some family TLC. :) I'm pretty sure Aspen enjoyed the day with her Grandparents! Here are some snapshots that were sent to me throughout the morning, then one I took myself.

Granny kept her busy by riding the horsey, having a picnic lunch inside, playing with the toys, and a wagon ride.

Nanny kept Aspen in giggles. Aspen was just cackling when Nanny made funny faces after Aspen hit her block on the cabinet. Brian has the video of that on his phone... :( Nanny also got the Bird out of her cage...that was very exciting for Aspen. Aspen enjoyed "petting" it, but wasn't quite sure what to think when it walked onto her little hand. Mommy broke down, and let Nanny spoil Aspen too...she had her first Blue Bell Ice Cream Sandwich. :) And she ate all of it...minus the tiny bite I snuck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment