Friday, June 1, 2012

Dinner with Nanny & Popo

Last Monday...I think...maybe Tuesday...it was over a week ago, and I've slept since then.... :) But, Aspen & I went down to Galveston and had a wonderful evening with Nanny & Popo. Brian had to work late, so after naptime, Aspen & I headed down. It was so fun enjoying the sunshine & watching the birds again. Aspen has gotten quite good at climbing up & down their semi-tall porch, to the porch swing, up that, then back down again. :) Dad treated us to the new Nopalara for dinner...which was so yummy. I finally got my "restaurant" chips fix I think! :) Thank you Dad! It was just a really nice evening! After dinner we stopped by Big Lots to look around...and Dad bought Aspen these animal crackers. Too cute! Again, wish I had a better picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment