Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Cookies!!!

Warning!!!! Not a great picture! :) Bad lighting & all kinds of stuff. But, it was a pictured. :D

So...it's almost time for vacation, and today was my cookie baking day! A sweet friend reminded me today that I blogged about the cookies last year...thus, I thought I'd keep it going. I decided not to bake a ton of cookies this year... 1 batch of chocolate chip, and 1/2 a batch of Persimmon. We typically have persimmon cookies at Thanksgiving, but I had dough in my freezer & thought I'd bake them for the trip. Our persimmon cookies are pretty much oatmeal raisin with persimmon pulp in it. :) Mmmm! Super yummy!

Things are lining up, and we're ready to escape the Texas heat! We went shopping last night and purchased the snacks and food for the trip. Most of them fit nicely in my new Thirty-One bag(s). I'll pack the thermal bag on top when we actually head out! :D Yay! Vacation 2012!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment