Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Mom McDonald's Birthday Brunch

Mom McDonald has been wanting to go to this particular restaurant to have brunch, for literally years. Us girls were finally able to make it happen -- and, we will tell you, it was well worth it. We hope to make it a tradition to take Mom there each year now. 


Mom McDonald with her belgian waffle!


My French Toast something or other - I don't remember now...it really was good! 

Becky & Hudson with Becky's Pancakes - Blueberry I think...

Rebekah & her belgian waffle -- I somehow missed Suze! She had french toast like I did.

Becky, Peter, Hudson - in the stroller, along with Suze in the background at the fun ice cream palor in Galveston.

Us girls, and the babies...Hudson was asleep in the stroller still.

Sweet memories! Thank you sisters for making time for us to honor Mom. And, thank you Mom for pulling us together and helping us experience a fun new outing!

No comments:

Post a Comment