Monday, July 8, 2013

Polanco (Moreno/Garcia) Graduation Party - Part 2

It was such a nice day for the graduation party. A bit warm, yes, but being in Galveston, and the location of the house, there was a gentle breeze...

Popo with Eliana...He was probably singing 'pumpum-d-lee-lum"...that's my guess on pronunciation & spelling. It's wrong, and I know it, but it's a guess. :) (it's a song he sings/plays with the grandkids -- and it's in spanish. Shows you how much I know about spanish...hahaha!) 


The little cousins play so well together... Bear was great overseeing it for me.




There was a seemingly stray cat that appeared...and after some attention given, it jumped the fence and joined the party too. Aspen couldn't have been more thrilled...




Anyone think she's teething?! 


Special snuggles with Nanny



I absolutely LOVE this picture...I think it is my favorite of the whole day.


Sweet Cousins!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment