Sunday, July 7, 2013

Polanco (Moreno/Garcia) Graduation Party - Part 1

We had a two 2nd cousins graduate high school this year on the Moreno, technically Garcia, side of the family. We weren't able to make it to the first party, but did to the second. Mom Moreno asked in passing if we were going to go, and happened to mention she wanted to show off the grand-babies to her side of the family. We really wanted to go to see the family, but knowing it'd make Mom's day for us to be there, became our biggest motivation. We are SOOO very thankful we went, for lots of reasons, but it was such a special, very fun day together. I really, really enjoyed it.

1st Cousins were finally able to meet! Marisa got married last fall, and hadn't been able to meet Eliana yet!


Outside Sunshine



Adam, the graduate was definitely the spot light of the party, but Aspen tried stealing it all afternoon.


There were a few times Aspen got bit by ants...she'd come running to me, and I'd pour some of my water over her foot to help with the sting. She then decided she liked getting her foot rinsed, and would act like she got bit so I would rinse her foot. I caught on to her little game, and began refusing her what she wanted. We then realized she went and got ice from the ice chest, and put it on her food -- smart girl.


The graduate with Eliana.........and another graduate who was a friend. 


Aunt Doris' door got stuck, and no one could open it. Bear decided he could fix it, and he did!!! I was so very proud of him. Great initiative & handiwork my love!



I thought this was a neat picture...most of the sisters all crowding around the computer... 


Then Aspen joined them.





Stay tuned for part 2...

No comments:

Post a Comment