Saturday, November 9, 2013

Evening at the Park

We had a family evening at some point...I don't remember now when -- had to've been the last free Saturday Brian had before marching contests.... Anyway, we took the girls to the park. It was Eliana's first time -- I think.... For sure her first to swing...Aspen helped make that possible.

Fun together!




Aspen was ready to have some timeout by herself...



Most of you know Aspen is a HUGE climber... I took her to the nursery at a large church the other day, and when I picked her up, the workers informed me how impressed they were by her -- she was braver than the boys in the 'class' and just played/climbed all over the playground...scaring the workers, but having a blast! Yup, that's Aspen! She hasn't fallen yet....... Anyway, we took her to the rock wall at the park... she struggled climbing it, but Daddy helped her, and she kinda figured it out.


Our attempt at a self portrait


This is a bonus picture... Both girls climbed into a aluminum pan...it was one of the large ones - like for catering... Aspen actually picked Eliana up and set her inside I believe.




1 comment: