Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Variety of Pics....

After a death, pictures is not necessarily the thing to do...yet, there were a couple times in October, I had to snap some pictures... I don't have very many, but a few from the days we spent at Mom Moreno's.

Playing in the kitchen


Snuggling with Uncle Steve

Following Dad's Funeral was a nice reception. Thank you to all who had a hand in it -- that was such a blessing! As Dad would have had it, there was music and fun dancing like there often was when he worked for the radio station...





Terrible picture...but, the 3 brothers together. Love Steve's look. :)

The Amazing family I married into!
Bear, Arnold, Mom, Roni, Steve



Uncle Johnny Jo was and continues to be such a help to our family... 

The Brothers with Uncle J.J.

These 2 precious people headed up the whole reception...WOW!! THANK YOU! And, thank you to everyone to who helped too!! I'd be lost if I tried to name each of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment