Wednesday, November 6, 2013

It's time...

Well, it's been 1 month (yesterday) since Dad Moreno passed away... 5 weeks, 4 days - as of today. I've left the past post up for awhile, and feel it's time to move on, even though I just don't really want to. I think the family is doing their best to 'pick themselves back up' and press on with life - though it's vastly different than before, and a challenge to do. I'd appreciate your continued prayers for each family member. 

I don't even know where to begin! I was behind on my postings before October went into a tailspin, and now I've lost all of October too. I shall begin, and probably skip over some very fun times, or else we will forever be behind...and naptime is not near long enough for me to post everything.

So, sometime in September, I was hungry for a particular type of cereal. Thus, I bought some...and was bad, as I kept it at the table during breakfast to add just a touch more to finish off my milk. (horrible habit!) Anyway, Aspen discovered that the back of the box can be LOTS of fun. She's still too little to follow the exact directions, but she had a blast pointing out various things to me... 








Lastly, this was the latest cake... It was supposed to be a shark. I think it looks more like a smiling whale. (LOL) But, now I know, and can improve for the future. Thank you Jen for giving the the opportunity to learn!


1 comment:

  1. I understand how it can be hard to "come back." Just remember that you are preserving memories for your children. That is something precious. And about that cake -- I think it looks like a perfectly scary shark!! Nice work carving!

    ReplyDelete