Monday, July 11, 2011

Our National Anthem

Have you ever thought about the words to our National Anthem? I have, and thought I had it all figured out...I could picture a battle, with our flag flying high, then it still standing afterwards. Well, evidently I was wrong. My Paw Paw sent this video out and I'm so grateful he did. It clarifies the history & the words behind this great song, and quite honestly, brought me to tears. I'm SO very grateful for the men & women who have fought and continue to fight for our flag, our freedom. I beg you, please take the time to watch this video. And, share it with others too! 


If it didn't come through, please let M's know so I can try again. I'm not sure how to post the actual video from YouTube directly on the blog from my phone, so you'll have to bear with me and click the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment