Thursday, July 14, 2011

Vacation 2011 - Day 1 & 2

It's vacation!!!! Yay! We flew from Houston to San Francisco on Tuesday to spend a week with some of Brian's dear friends, Hendel, Sarah, Julian & Ms. Helene. We had a layover in El Paso, then an extra one in Vegas. Aspen did incredible!! The Lord answered many prayers. She's like her mommy & loves take off & landing. She even slept through them too at times. :)


This was at Hobby Airport before boarding our first flight. "I'm so excited daddy! Yay!!! Vacation 2011!!!"



This was at Monterrey Bay and had a picnic lunch! It was quite chilly...to everyone, not just us Texans. :) I didn't have a sweater for Aspen, so she had to wear Julian's 'eyeball' sweater. lol


We drove down Lombard St., then walked up and back down it too. It was SO pretty and I really enjoyed it... 


Golden Gate Bridge & looking back at San Francisco 




Snuggling with Daddy at Sausalito where we had yummy hamburgers with fries and watched the sailboats go by...


This was probably my favorite... :) Hmmm.....I wonder why?! Brian and I had hot cocoa...Hendel & Sarah and a yummy looking caramel Sundae...I'll post a picture of that later.



Okay...I'm sorry these are such fuzzy pictures. I've had quite the time trying to post this blog... I look forward to actually blogging more and posting "real" pictures from our trip. :) Stay posted! There's SO very much more I want to share. Like...how Aspen has a front tooth coming in, and how she's almost crawling!!! She's gets up on all fours, and kinda jump/scoots forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment