Monday, October 17, 2011

Choir time at Church

I really need to be studying, but I'm tired from my typically Monday tasks, and need a timeout before starting dinner.... So, here I am...

Brian's in choir at church...I was, but it's just not practical now seeing as I'm Nursery Coordinator & have my own little one underfoot. So, during choir practice Aspen & I just try to stay out of trouble. Yesterday I let her crawl under the pews...something I hasn't allowed before. She seemed to thoroughly enjoy it!!! She absolutely love being under stuff...table, chairs, pews...etc.

Aspen was beyond precious when I went to get her from the nursery Sunday Morning. We have a gate at the doorway of the nursery; the kind that opens like a little door & has aluminum/metal bars... :) Anyway, Aspen was standing at the gate (looking like she was in jail) just looking & waiting for Brian or I. When she saw me she got SO excited and started swaying back and forth, almost jumping or dancing. Once I picked her up, she threw her little arms across my shoulders and gave me kisses on my chin. After that, she laid her little head on my shoulder... It was SO sweet, and a special "mommy" moment.

1 comment:

  1. Meagan--she's so precious! I can't wait to meet her in person. :) --Grace

    ReplyDelete