Friday, October 21, 2011

KitchenAid

If you'd asked me last week if I liked KitchenAid products, I probably would of been polite, but not incredibly positive. If you ask me now, it's a definite YES with lots of enthusiasm. :D

When we got married, several dear people went together or gave designated money for us to purchase my countertop mixer. We got it before the wedding so I could use it for our wedding cake too... Well...from that first time to use it, the mixer made a strange humming noise. I didn't think it was normal, but after 1 use didn't think it could be messed up. With the wedding & all I didn't bother to figure it out, and just prayed it was my imagination. Each time I used the mixer (for the past yr & 1/2) I've prayed that, or at least that it'd "get better." I would've taken it back, but I couldn't find my receipt. Then, earlier this year, I found the receipt! Yay! But, I now had a little one, and dealing with the mixer wasn't something I always thought to do - except when I was actually using it. Well...last week the noise changed...it became more like a grinding than a humming. After about a week of trying to remember to call the company & just see what they could do for me, I finally did! I was floored!!! I briefly explained my dilemma, gave the nice lady my address, the serial & model number on the mixer and she put me on hold for just a few minutes. When she came back, she stated that my new mixer should arrive in 3-5 days, just swap it out with my old mixer & attachments, and ship the old one back with the prepaid shipping label. That was it!!! Everything was covered, FREE! Yay!!! Praise the Lord!!!!! :D

So, I called on Tuesday afternoon. Ya'll, I received the new mixer today by 9:30 a.m! Talk a about service!!! Aspen enjoyed helping me open & swap it out. Then, we boxed the old one up...she even gave a little "bye bye" wave. ;) This was the first boxed packaged we've received since she's become an explorer...she enjoyed climbing in it and pulling up on it like most children typically do with boxes. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love my kitchen aid, it makes things so much easier! <3 Lauryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's on my Christmas list! With a pasta attachment!

    ReplyDelete