Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fun day with Mom

Today, Mom & I had running around to do, so we did it together. :) The started off by me stoping at a new donut shop!!! I've been waiting for it to open for about a year...they started building it sometime last year, stopped, and then started again about a month ago. This week us their Grand-Opening. Buy a dozen, get 1/2 a doz free. Way more donuts than I needed, but I did it anyway. Lol We went walking with Mom, then Aspen & I took donuts to Daddy at the Admin. Building. I had SO much fun walking through the building with my Daddy, letting him show off Aspen & us offering donuts. (Very yummy donuts I might add!) We left Daddy to finish his day, picked up Mom & went to Kohls. Next, it was off to have lunch with Annabel...tonight was her open house and Mom couldn't make it, so being the incredible Granny she is, insisted that we go have lunch with Annabel. And yes, we took her a donut; a pink one to be exact. Quite comically, she ate ALL of it, so she wouldn't have to share any with Alyssa after school. LOL!!!! Cracked me up...sounded like Joshua! ;) (love you Josh) Anyway, the rest of the afternoon was nonstop until we got home, then we both "crashed". Brian was so sweet...I didn't wake up Til 6:20 or so, thus, dinner wasn't ready when we got home about an hour or so later. Yet, the Lord answered my prayers, and the pizza was wonderful. I just realized my dishes are waiting to be done...that nap really through me off....

3 comments:

  1. First of all, sounds like you ladies had a super lovely day :) Secondly, you need an editor ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Lol :) Some of my blogs are really bad. But, in all reality, it's not an editor that I need, it's just Internet that is connected to a computer with a keyboard! I get tired of editing it on my phone...lol I'm sorry everyone! I'm lazy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, yeah I figured you're blogging from you phone...makes all the typos very understandable :)
    P.S. You are not lazy, woman!

    ReplyDelete