Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Aspen & Eliana


I have been blest with 2 Boppy's...One was a baby gift, the other a 'hand-me-down'. Then, I was given a little playmat that had a mini boppy with it. These have all been stored in the bottom of Aspen's closet. The Saturday after Eliana was born, I had gotten 'my' boppy out to use, then placed Eliana in it to set her down so I could do something. Later, Aspen went running to her closet, grabbed the mini boppy, and brought it out to the living room. She then insisted that Eliana be placed on the floor in 'my' boppy.


Sitting in their own boppy's together

Then they had to trade, and then Aspen wanted to hold sister. 

So sweet.



1 comment:

  1. Sweet sister moments! Aspen will be such a good help to you! And such a good mommy to her own babies!

    ReplyDelete