Friday, February 22, 2013

Meeting the Grandparents

Before labor, I was told to think about what food I want to have after labor. I thought, and thought, and finally decided I just wouldn't know until after labor. Well, after labor, food didn't sound very good to me...I had a cheese stick, my white grape juice, and water. But, after our nap, we were hungry. Dad & Mom McDonald picked up Turkey Sandwiches & fried okra from Spring Creek, as that's what sounded best to me. And, it was really good!!!  


Eliana meeting PawPaw & Granny for the first time

Aspen enjoying Mommy & Daddy time - and Mommy's yummy Okra


When we put Aspen down for her nap, she wanted baby Sister to lay down on her bed...


Not sure why Brian took this random picture...

Mom & Dad Moreno came up on Thursday, bringing Chick-Fil-A for lunch!

Popo rocking Eliana for the first time

Nanny looking Eliana over :)


Thank you to our parents for bringing us food those first couple days. Those two meals were wonderful and such a help!

No comments:

Post a Comment