Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Eliana's Latest Trick

The week of Ruben & Mandy's wedding, Eliana officially learned a new trick. :) I believe it was Thursday night, the 25th, she had been crying during the night. I'd been up to feed her 2 or 3 times already. Brian had been up 2-3 times to give her the pacifier. I had just gotten up to go try again, when she suddenly stopped. I thought, "good, she gave it up. I'll go check on her anyway, since I'm up." I expected to find her flat on her tummy, sound asleep; instead, I turned into her room, and was greeted by a a WIDE awake little girl, pacifier perfectly in her mouth, sitting straight up!! I could hardly believe it. She had a smile on her precious face almost saying, "look at me mommy! I learned something new!" 5 1/2 months...she just has to catch up with her sister...such a little go getter! 




(this was not in the middle of the night..) :)


1 comment:

  1. Aww, she has a neck! She looks so cute sitting up - and that quilt is gorgeous! I see her Granny pillow in her bed - sweet Granny watching over all her grand and great grand babies! I can hear her singing to me, even now. xoxo

    ReplyDelete