Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Youth Camp Playground


On July 15th, we loaded up and took 18 teenagers, 2 little girls, and 3 adults to Southland Christian Camp. Brian & I are honored to take our church youth group there to hear sound preaching, and hopefully make life changing decisions to glorify our Lord. Brian worked super hard the last couple weeks of June to get his CDL so he could drive the church bus. I'm so proud of him! Yay Brian! We took our girls along this year, and Keri Emmett was kind enough to come along to assist with our little ones, so we could better serve the youth we took with us. 

Enjoying the sunshine, and riding 'quacker'... 


Aspen LOVED this caterpillar thing...made me so nervous, but...she never fell..














By the end of the week, she had it all figured out...and my faith was much stronger. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, goodness! I would have been a wreck watching A climb that caterpillar! Even watching my own kids today would have made me so nervous!

    ReplyDelete