Sunday, August 11, 2013

Time with Daddy...


 I remember as a kiddo, going to work with my Daddy during the summer. It was usually fun...until we got into trouble. :) The best thing was when Daddy would let us into his work/storage closet, and pull out the dolly (sp?) for us kids to play with all around the big, open band hall. Fun times & memories!! 

I took the girls to see Brian over lunch one day, and what did Aspen find in the band hall?.....the dolly. I had instant flash backs, and we took the moment to make some fun memories.





The dolly Aspen found, and the one I played with as a kid were different, but, I think they equaled the same amount of fun! Thank you to the band directors in my family for such fun memories! I love you both!! (and, I can't help but think of PawPaw too; I'm sure he had a dolly in his bandhall too...)

1 comment:

  1. These are the moments - Daddy memories are so precious to me!!!

    ReplyDelete