Thursday, August 29, 2013

Mom Moreno & Ryler's Birthday

Mom Moreno & Ryler share the same birthday!! We got together to celebrate which was lots of fun. Mom made Ryler Chicken Molé, Rice & Beans for dinner...it was very good. Mom says next year we're going out... :D I think she's earned it!!

Aspen got in the Jumperoo that Aunt Roni has at her house for all the babies who drop by. Aspen knows she gets in big trouble at home for doing this, but Nanny said it was fine -- and she had a blast! 


The yummy ice cream cake -- oh, and birthday boy too! ;) Just kidding. Love you Ryler! So super proud of you. 


The birthday pals!

"The Man with the Band Tan" -- and Eliana too


I'm SO bummed my picture is fuzzy!!! But, this is all the grandkids minus one again -- plus, we're missing Justin again.


The oldest & youngest cousins






 When I'm around, Jason is always in action...I seem to never get a very good picture of him...but, here's proof that he's here... And, that goes for Roni too! I never get a picture of her either! Guess that's why they're the 'perfect couple'. :D


Happy Birthday, Mom! I just can't say enough how thankful I am to have you as my Mom! You've taken me under your wing from the first time we met, and that means the world to me. I always prayed I'd have a special relationship with my husbands mother, and the Lord has certainly answered those prayers! I look forward to learning more from you, and celebrating YOU for years to come. I love you, Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment